QPL and Solr Cloud with Zookeeper
For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
Beware: FileNotFound exception
ERROR - 2015-04-28 15:43:06.586; com.searchtechnologies.qpl.solr.QPLSolrQParserPlugin; java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/solr/client-research/conf/script.qpl (Permission denied)
- When running Solr with SolrCloud, configuration is managed by Zookeeper.
- This means the core's ResourceLoader will be an instance of ZkSolrResourceLoader.
- When QPLSolrQParserPlugin getScript() is called, if the resource loader is ZkSolrResourceLoader, then a special branch will be executed which gets the script from zookeeper and then writes the script to a file in the conf directory.
- The script in the conf folder must have the correct permissions so that the user that is running the server can write to this file
- for example, if you are running as tomcat:tomcat, the script file must be writable by tomcat, either by making the file owned by tomcat or setting group permissions
- we could change the code to load the GroovyShell from the InputStream that Zookeeper can get