QPL Home Page
For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
QPL is a Groovy-based Query Processing Language. It can be used to create complex query structures from multiple inputs, such as security constraints, user interface controls, and other information about the user or search environment. It is also a good choice for creating queries which have complex relevancy ranking requirements.
The QPL product is not part of the Aspire Content Processing product and licensed under a separate agreement. If you haven't yet read the introduction to QPL, it's here.
- Writing QPL Scripts
- Operator and Function Library
- Thesaurus and Synonym Expansion
- Query Parser
- Debugging QPL
- QPL Transformer - Methods for transformation of hierarchical query structures
QPL Search Engine Support
- QPL for Solr
- QPL for FAST ESP
- QPL for Elasticsearch
- elasticsearch QPL - Getting Started
- elasticsearch extensions for QPL
- elasticsearch extensions for QPL - Query Time Analysis
- elasticsearch extensions for QPL - Operators
- Query operator extensions to elasticsearch Query DSL, can be used in by any application, does not require QPL scripting.
- elasticsearch extensions for QPL - Analysis
- Tokenizer and token filtering extensions, can be used in by any application, does not require QPL scripting.
- elasticsearch Query Builder
- Using QPL in Java
- Creating a New Builder
- Unit Testing with Embedded Solr - The best way to test your scripts in a unit testing environment
- Extending QPL
- Logging in QPL
See here for instructions on downloading QPL