LDAP Cache Service (Aspire 2)
For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
LDAP Cache Service
Welcome to LDAP Cache Service for Aspire!
This page will be a central location for all information on crawling and processing content using the Group Expansion Service and associated components.
- About the LDAP Cache Service for Aspire, how it works, features, etc.
- LDAP Cache Service user access and other requirements
- Step by step tutorial to configure the LDAP Cache Service
- Questions and answers, including troubleshooting techniques for Administrators
- Questions and answers, including troubleshooting techniques for Developers
Documentation in Microsoft Word format
The complete documentation for the Group Expansion/LDAP Cache Service can be found in this document.