Group Expansion Manager Developer Information (Aspire 2)
For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
- Detailed information on configuring the Group Expansion Manager AppBundle. Also provides information on all of the results produced by the Group Expansion Manager application, along with an example.
- Detailed information about the base abstract implementation on which the following group expansion stages are based. Only needed by programmers who might need to extend or modify the base architecture of the group expansion process.
- Detailed information about the component which bind, authenticate and search over a LDAP server. Only needed by programmers who need to modify the behavior of the communication to the LDAP server.
- Detailed information about the component that stores in cache the group expansion results from the LDAP group expansion. Only needed by programmers who need to modify or add features of the cache implementation.
- Detailed information about the component that is used as a pipeline stage and responsible for receiving group expansion requests and forwarding them into one or more group expansion stages. Only neede by developers who wants to alter the forwarding process of the group expansion request.
- List of questions and answers for developers using or modifying Group Expansion Manager application.