Exception Error Resolution List
For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
Common Exceptions and their Resolution
- AspireException: Unable to locate bundle for component factory
- AspireException: Error occurred while executing the groovy script
- Java.lang.ClassCastException: <ClassX> cannot be cast to <ClassY>
- java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation
- org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.
- This error is caused by the presence of a byte-order mark (BOM) at the start of your XML file. You can see the BOM using "od -c <filename>". You can remove the BOM simply by copying and pasting the entire file contents to a new file in a text editor since the BOM does not get copied to the clipboard.