Common Internet File System Connector (Aspire 2)
For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
Information on crawling and processing content on share folders using the Aspire CIFS (Common Internet File System) Connector and associated components. The Aspire CIFS Connector is bundled with Aspire Enterprise and supports document level security by extracting access control lists (ACLs) from the file system.
- About the CIFS connector for Aspire, how it works, features, etc.
- Supported versions, user access requirements, other requirements
- Step by step tutorial to crawl your first CIFS shared folder
- Questions and answers, including troubleshooting techniques for Administrators
- Questions and answers, including troubleshooting techniques for Developers