For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
This page maintains a list of all of the updates for version 2.2.1 of Aspire.
- 1 Aspire Core
- 2 Connectors
- 3 Solutions
- 4 Publishers
- 5 Services
- 6 To Be Released
- 7 Known issues
- 8 External Technical Limitations
- Backwards compatibility for connectors coming from 2.1.2 or down.
- FileNotFoundException starting up AspireShell.
- Content sources that were appearing grey out in the Admin UI.
- Entitlements file downloaded from server resulting in greyed out content sources.
- Min version working correctly.
- Error when reading audit file.
- Fixed error when encrypting passwords.
- Issue related with XML enconding (content with CDATA).
- Advanced settings remains after to specify a CRON expression.
- Fixed Default value replaces empty value.
- Custom application now being added in Big Data section.
- Previous statistics are deleted at all after to delete one connector.
- Scanner statistics not updating during crawl.
- Fixed single quote in <compoent> xml casuing aspire shell to stop processing.
- Issue with ScanDir in AspireShell.
- Debug UI was not showing application until all components were downloaded.
- Impersonate users and Scan recursiverly opton are now working.
- Co-admin accounts only can access shared info of other co-admin or admin accounts.
- Incremental crawl and Exclude Pattern are working as expected.
- Comments section is being attached correctly.
- Fixed behaviour with Adds and Deletes for the same item on incremental crawls.
- Exception related with Group Expansion.
- Added ACLs info for containers.
- Snapshot encoded in ANSI when crawling files with special characters.
- Test crawl was fetching extra document.
- Encrypted passwords are now working after to import connector.
- Text extraction is now working.
- Incremental crawls for Profiles are now working.
- FileNotFound exception crawling delete actions.
- Extra tag in connectorSource.
- ID and URL fields are fine on Audit logs.
- NoSuchElementException when crawling Blog endpoint.
- IndexOutOfBoundsException when crawling Forum endpoint.
RDB via Snapshot
- Error when RDB scanner receives error from database.
- Connection properties section is out of Advanced Configuration.
- Fixed wrong error message.
RDB via Updates Table
- Using Slices option and specifying a String ID column was not throwing an error.
- FileSystemException when trying to delete connector and delete statistics at all.
- Fixed displayUrl for Forum posts.
- Exception when crawling containers.
- Amazon S3
- Feed One
- Lotus Notes
- SharePoint 2007/2010
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Online
- Staging Repository - File System
- Semantic Co-ocurrence
Publish to Staging Repository
- Password validation not allowing the workflow rule to be re-saved.
- Publisher to CDH-HDFS
- Publisher to CloudSearch
- Publisher to F4SP
- Publisher to File
- Publisher to GSA
- Publisher to Solr
- Publisher to ElasticSearch
- Publisher to SharePoint 2013
- Azure Group Expander
- Fast Content API
- Fast Query Completion Listener
- Fast Query Listener
- Feed One
- Group Expansion Manager
- JMS Server
- Ldap Cache
- Ldap services
- SharePoint 2013 CEWS listener
To Be Released
- Jira (issues) Connector
- RightNow Connector
- Issues getting folders hierarchy for incremental crawls.
External Technical Limitations
- Salesforce API limitation: updates are being reported as Adds.
- Salesforce API limitation: Chatter feed deletes not being reported in incremental crawls.
- Error when trying to determine the width of the space character.