For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
This page maintains a list of all of the updates for version 2.1.1 of Aspire.
- 1 Aspire Core
- 2 Connectors
- 3 Services
- 4 Components
- 5 Maven
- 6 Known issues
- 7 External Technical Limitations
- 8 Connectors Released and Pending
- Fixed validation for the lookup attribute in group expansion manager.
- Fixed issue related to the DCM port.
- Fixed decoupling issue when loading snapshot versions.
- Fixed issue when loading the DXF, now loading the latest version.
- Fixed weird UI behavior when having a dropdown list and scrollbar.
- Fixed "file not found" error with workflow-config file on AzureAD Service with failover.
- Fixed an issue with the workflow plan being updated while user was editing.
- Fix content source page to avoid showing connectors that do not exist.
- Fixed several DXF services validations.
- Fixed Test Scan execution when a second Aspire instance is running a crawl.
- Properties on debug UI home page are now scrollable.
- Fixed NPE when shutting down workflow engine when processing.
- Content Source configuration now working with DCM enabled.
- Fixed error in GSA Feed using aspireToGSA7.xsl.
- Imported Content Source normalized name is now fine.
- Fixed issue with tagger component when a single line contains '-'.
- Fixed ZooKeeper issue when Aspire is running in failover mode.
- Removed erroneous startup failure message.
- Fixed Statistics after failover.
- Fixed duplicate property names on UI.
- Fix minor bugs.
- Connector is now handling redirects properly.
- Test connection available in FTP connector.
- Fixed crawl scope to stay within domain instead of out of it.
- Fixed connector hanging issue.
- Fixed issue with Forums Attachments not crawled and stopping the crawl.
- Added Scanner Batch Size functionality.
- Fixed Activity Incremental after to run normal Incremental.
- Include pattern option working as expected.
- Fixed issue with documents being crawled twice.
- Fixed some tooltips for some fields.
- Auditing tool is now logging the changes.
RDB via Updates Table
- Fixed Incremental applied if “seq_id” was wrong.
- Added encoding for URL field.
- Update and delete actions are now handled for incremental crawls.
- Fixed Items to test option. It was not testing exact number of items specified.
- Auditing, scanner batch size and recovery policy options were added.
- Fixed Incremental crawl on Test Connection.
- Fixed Incremental Crawl for Knowledge articles.
- Fixed error when all specific types are uncheck.
- GE now expanding the LDAP groups correctly.
- Fixed extracting text functionality.
- Fix extracting users from Office 365 using GE and ACLs options.
- Fixed owner of a document is not being handled as ACL.
- Fixed "In Cloud" option to be expandable.
- Fix Full Crawl. It got stuck performing the crawl.
- Fixed URLs not encoded.
- Fixed issue extracting metadata for some SP Online items.
- Fix missed validations for group expansion configuration.
- Value on Include pattern field now is encoded.
- XSL is now working correctly.
- Startup.sh file fixed for Mac OS.
- Minor UI changes.
- Handle "updateSecurity" type of change for list items.
- Minor UI changes
- Fixed NullPointerException in one Unit Test.
- Fixed Incremental crawl that returned some additional items with same modi signature.
- Fixed JMS issues.
- Fixed crawling of one extra item.
- Add support to accent characters like German umlaut.
- Removed extract text options.
- Fixed backslash character being escaped when using Template Mapping option.
- Added caching to maven repository queries to server.
- Box connector: GE is not getting the user as a group.
- Box connector: ACLs are not being updated when you perform incremental crawl.
External Technical Limitations
- SSL information is not being updated for any connector until Aspire is restarted.
- UnknownHostException during a crawl for SP Online connector due to the network configuration.
- Way Heritrix computes MD5 and the way Aspire does it is different.
Connectors Released and Pending
- IBM Connections
- Jira issue (only for internal use)
- Loadtest (only for internal use)
- RDB Snapshot
- RDB Table
- SharePoint 2007/2010
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Online
- Amazon S3
This category currently contains no pages or media.