For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
This page maintains a list of all of the updates for version 2.0.3 of Aspire.
09/03/2014: New version 2.0.3 has been released and is available for Community and Enterprise Customers.
Additional release notes
- Sharepoint 2013 MapDB class loader error fixed.
- Fixed an issue with Sharepoint 2013 connector not crawling extra site collections on incremental crawls.
- Fixed an invalid redirect URI exception on Sharepoint 2013 connector.
- Fixed an issue with Sharepoint 2013 Group Expansion not working.
- Fixed the include patterns functionality in Sharepoint 2013 connector.
- Added support for the Security Trimmer for Sharepoint 2013 connector.
- Error parsing metadata on Sharepoint 2010 connector has been fixed.
- Fixed a timeout when waiting for connection from pool in Sharepoint 2010
- Fixed exception thrown when using the Heritrix cleanup regex.
- Added a dependency required for ZooKeeper Discovery Manager.
- Fixed a problem with the Heritrix connector not finishing the crawl with several deletes.
- Changed the validation for URLs in RDB connector.
- Fixed an exception with the UserOrGroup class loader for Confluence connector.
- Added new option to use the LDAP UseMemberOf option in the Group Expansion Manager.
- Added pagination in LDAP requests for the Group Expansion.
- Updated MapDB version to 1.0.6, to fix putAll issue in older versions.
- Disabled transaction mode in MapDB creation to fix a problem with large MapDBs.
- Added a validation for corrupted MapDBs.
- Changed the special ACLs in eRoom to use MD5 encoding.
- Added missing dependencies required for the Elastisearch publisher.
- Fixed an issue with incremental crawls with RDB Snapshot connector when using slices option.
- Fixed an exception from the JobLogger with the RDB Snapshot connector.
- Added option to crawl specific item types with TeamForge connector.
- Added option to disable retrieval of documents ACLs with TeamForge connector.
- Teamforge connector only supports version 7 of the repository.
- In Aspire 2.X, the ZooKeeper Discovery Manager does not work in any version previous to 2.0.3
- The port field in settings file is required to be specified in any 2.0.X version, including 2.0, for any Discovery Manager.
- Issue with DXF with multiple values not being saved properly in the workflow.
- Application name reverts to default when restarting via debug UI.
Pages in category "2.0.3 Release"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.