For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
This page documents all of the updates for version 1.3 of Aspire, officially released on January 17 2014.
Release 1.3 also contains all applicable fixes done to prior 1.x versions. Consult the Release Notes for individual versions for details.
Additional release notes
- Corrected a bug in the debug interface of the pipeline manager where links to stages with absolute paths gave a 404 error
- Corrected a bug in the debug interface of the pipeline manager branches section where links to pipelines manager "." linked to the wrong location
- Corrected a bug in the Content Sources interface with secure GUI, the Connector properties were not loading.
- Added groovy pipelines feature
- Added Aspire Shell feature
- Corrected a bug where all error messages sent to osgi were sent with error status
- Healthchecks now correctly report failed initialisations
- Engine now (optionally) passes exceptions to the calling pipeline
- Fixed a bug where using Chrome to update rules could corrupt them
- Engine debug console now properly displays running script
- Corrected a case where silently dropped documents caused client errors
- Fast listener now handles collection type attributes, creating Lists in the published document
- Fixed a bug where exceptions connecting to Fast just "ignored" the batch meaning no callbacks could be returned to external processes
- Post Fast now handles collection type attributes
- Post FS4SP now handles collection type attributes
- Sub job errors are now displayed on the FeedOne status page
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "1.3 Release"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.