Basic File System Connector (Aspire 2)
For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
Information on crawling and processing content on file systems using the Aspire File System Connector and associated components. The Basic Aspire File System Connector is bundled with both Aspire Community and Aspire Enterprise and does not fetch access control information (ACLs) to support document level security. The CIFS Connector, bundled with Aspire Enterprise supports fetching file System ACL information.
- About the File System connector for Aspire, how it works, features, etc.
- Supported versions, user access requirements, other requirements
- Step by step tutorial to crawl your first file system folder
- Questions and answers, including troubleshooting techniques for Administrators
- Questions and answers, including troubleshooting techniques for Developers