Aspire for Hadoop Components (Aspire 2)
For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
Aspire provides a list of components to interact with or work inside of Hadoop.
Publish to HDFS Aspire Components
- Post HDFS
- Use this stage to write AspireObjects of each processed Aspire job to HDFS
- Post WebHDFS
- Use this stage to write AspireObjects of each processed Aspire job to the WebHDFS REST API
Aspire for Hadoop Components
- Use this stage to write a key and the AspireObject of the incoming job to the Hadoop context
- Reducer Subjob Extractor
- From a Reduce job, for every AspireObjectWritable entry associated with the key, creates a subjob with the embedded AspireObject
Hadoop Map Reduce Job
- Aspire Hadoop Map Reduce Job
- A generic Hadoop Job Driver that can be configured to execute map, reduce or/and combine tasks using Aspire pipelines.
- Load HDFS
- Loads an AspireObject json from HDFS using a key
- Copy To HDFS
- Copies a local file/folder into HDFS
- Delete From HDFS
- Deletes an HDFS file/folder
- Semantic Co-occurrence Solution
- The co-occurrence or collocation of words to form short phrases (2-4 words) can be useful in tagging content and performing query enhancement by adding a level of meaning to these phrases and therefore improved relevancy for result sets.