For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
What is Aspire Enterprise?
Aspire Enterprise is the full version of Aspire, and includes the following:
- All Aspire Community components and applications
- A full CIFS connector (with document level security), relational database connector, and a Heritrix connector (for crawling unsecured web site content)
- All search engine publisher applications
- Telephone support (8x5 or 24x7)
- Advance notice of new Aspire applications or components
- Access to SNAPSHOT releases of the software for advance availability of new features
Any time you see the icon at right, it's an indication that that application or component is available only in the Enterprise version of Aspire.
Also see here for information about add-ons.
How To Purchase Aspire Enterprise
Aspire Enterprise is provided as a maintenance and support-inclusive subscription license. For pricing information contact Search Technologies.
A full list of available applications with descriptions of what they do can be found in the Application Library; a full list of available components and what they do can be found in the Component Library.
Aspire Enterprise is intended for production-quality, enterprise level implementations of Aspire for content acquisition, document processing, and query processing. It includes additional features that Aspire Community does not, such as document level security for connectors and distributed processing for high-speed, high-volume operations where Aspire is run on multiple nodes.
System administration of Aspire Enterprise can be done via a web-based System Administration user interface, which requires no programming knowledge to use. Administrators can easily stop and start Aspire servers, add new content sources, install new Aspire applications, schedule crawls, and monitor crawl statistics as data is indexed into your search engine of choice.