Aspire 1.0 Main Page
For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
- Introduction to Aspire
- What is Aspire?
- Key Concepts
- Aspire Community
- Aspire Enterprise
- Open Source Components
- Aspire Business Rules
- Getting Started with Aspire
- Hardware and Network Considerations
- Quick Start - Aspire in 20 minutes
- Aspire Quick Start with Distribution Archetype- Aspire in 40 minutes using the distribution archetype
See below, under Creating Applications, for the quick start tutorial if you will be using Aspire to create new applications.
Documentation for Aspire administration, such as installing/removing applications, servers, handling network configurations, etc.
- Aspire Administration
- Launching Aspire
- Launching Aspire in Console Mode (Aspire Shell)
- Administration User Interface
- The Debug Console
- Settings Configuration (settings.xml)
Creating new applications with the framework by configuring pipelines and core components.
- Creating Applications
- Introduction to Aspire Applications
- Aspire Application Configuration (application.xml)
- Using The Maven Distribution Archetype
- Aspire Quick Start with Distribution - Aspire in 40 minutes using the distribution archetype
- Developing Components
- Introduction to Programming Components
- Developer Environment Setup
- Creating a New Pipeline Stage - Using the aspire-stage-archetype
You can find the Aspire release notes here.
Upgrading to a Newer Version
If you've chosen to upgrade to a later version, the instructions for changing your distribution to use it are here.