For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
This page lists all pre-built applications for Aspire available from Search Technologies.
Aspire "Applications" are pre-built configurations which can be downloaded and installed directly into Aspire using the Aspire System Administration user interface. Aspire can run multiple applications at the same time (and often does).
To load and configure Aspire applications, use the Server Management link on the System Administration interface ; to load and configure content source properties, use the Content Management link on the System Administration interface. Each of the sections below will walk you through the process.
Some applications are marked with . These are only available to Enterprise customers.
- Content Source Manager
- Business Rules Manager
- Group Expansion Manager
All connectors require the Content Source Manager to be installed.
- File System
- Relational Databases
- SharePoint 2013
- Heritrix (Web Crawler)
- Common Internet File System (CIFS) - For Windows NTFS as well
- Amazon S3
- Atlassian Confluence
- Lotus Notes
- RightNow (1.3 Release)
- Home Page (1.2 Release)
- Jive (1.3 Release)
- Eroom (1.3 Release)
- Socialcast (1.3 Release)
- IBM Connections (1.3 Release)
- TeamForge (1.3.1 Release)
Listeners do NOT require the Content Source Manager to be installed.
- Publish to Solr
- Publish to Google Search Appliance (GSA)
- Publish to Amazon CloudSearch
- Publish To File
- Publish To Sharepoint 2013
- Publish to FAST (Content API)
- Publish to FAST Search for SharePoint (FS4SP)
FAST Search Applications
- FAST Query Listener (1.2 Release)
- FAST Query Parser (1.2 Release)
- FAST Query Builder (1.2 Release)
- FAST Query Completion Listener (1.2.1 Release)
- Mimetype Normalizer (1.2 Release)
- LDAP Services (1.2 Release)
- Hierarchy Extractor (1.2 Release)