Administration (Aspire 2)
For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
Aspire Core Administration
- Step-by-step instructions for starting Aspire and shutting it down, plus information on installing Aspire as a service and setting the Aspire Home directory
- Step-by-step instructions for starting Aspire Shell and using groovy scripting and other commands in it.
- An introduction to the Aspire System Administration user interface and the tasks that can be accomplished using it
- An introduction to the Debug Console and the tasks that can be accomplished using it, plus common commands for managing Aspire components from the console
Settings Configuration (settings.xml)
- Detailed information on the settings.xml file and the environmental information and properties about the Aspire installation contained within
- A content source is a high level unit of processing, it consists of a connector configuration, a schedule and a workflow processing configuration.
- Detailed information about the new features and how they can help you to manage your set of content sources.
- Instructions for configuring your general / connector tabs of your content source.
- Detailed information about the workflow configuration for your content source.
- Detailed information about using groovy scripting inside your content source workflows.
- Information about the configuration files created for each content source in the Aspire Distribution directory