Need Help? (Aspire 2)
For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
If you’re having issues with Aspire, there are a number of ways you can get help.
- Solutions to common issues can be found here and here
- If you’re developing applications, have a look here
- If you’re developing components, have a look here
- You can find the Javadocs here
- If you don’t know your login details, please contact your account manager in the first instance.
If you’re an Aspire Community user, please note that it does not include formal maintenance and support. However, questions and/or feedback are welcomed and appreciated via email at email@example.com. We’ll do our best to respond in a timely manner.
- If you need a formal support agreement, you’ll need to upgrade to Aspire Enterprise. For upgrade information contact Search Technologies
This section contains the solutions for several common problems regarding Aspire functionality. In case your problem does not appear listed below please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. or if you are an Aspire Enterprise user please access our support portal (https://support.searchtechnologies.com).
Aspire 2.0 Solutions
Custom connectors/applications installed from xml files are not synchronized between servers
Custom connector/applications loaded from xml files needs to be on the server, because zookeeper can not keep track of all files uploaded in this way, and the fact that we want to encourage the use of appbundles, xml files are not synchronized by zookeeper.
- If you install a connector/applications in this way, you are informed that this connector/applications will be available only in the server installed, if you are in a synchronized environment, you must manually install the same connector/applications on each of the servers.