Home Aspire 2
For Information on Aspire 3.1 Click Here
- Introduction to Aspire
- Key Concepts
- Aspire UI Introduction
- Migration to Aspire 2
- What's different in Aspire 2.0?
- What's different in Aspire 2.1?
- Aspire Community
- Aspire Enterprise
- Open Source Components
Getting Started with Aspire 2.0
- Hardware and Network Considerations
- Download and Install - Aspire in 20 minutes
- Quick Start with Distribution Archetype - Aspire in 40 minutes using the distribution archetype
- Basic Tutorial
See below, under Creating Applications, for the quick start tutorial if you will be using Aspire to create new applications.
Aspire 2.0 for Hadoop
Information on how to integrate Aspire with Hadoop to create big data solutions using Aspire configuration pipelines.
- Aspire for Hadoop
Documentation for Aspire 2.0 administration, such as installing/removing applications, servers, handling network configurations, etc.
- Aspire Administration
- Launching Aspire
- Aspire Shell
- UI Introduction
- Settings Configuration (settings.xml)
- Administration Security
- Using Groovy
- Configuration Files
- Index Auditing
- Crawl Statistics and Performance
Failover and Distributed Processing
Application bundles and components
- Applications are pre-built configurations which combine multiple components into pipelines to perform larger, more comprehensive tasks.
Creating new applications with the framework by configuring pipelines and core components.
- Creating Applications
- Introduction to Aspire Applications
- Dynamic XML Forms (Dxf) - Create a DXF for configuring your application from the UI
- Aspire Application Configuration (application.xml)
- Using The Maven Distribution Archetype
- Quick Start with Aspire Distribution - Aspire in 40 minutes using the distribution archetype
- Developing Components
- Introduction to Programming Components
- Developer Environment Setup
- Creating a New Pipeline Stage - Using the aspire-stage-archetype
You can find the Aspire release notes here.
Upgrading to a Newer Version
If you've chosen to upgrade to a later version, the instructions for changing your distribution to use it are here.